- Manage Start Times can now display all the classes of the currently highlighted
- Access to the online password change process.
- Database of Owners implemented. Entry time emails can now be sent to owners with an email address as well as riders.
- British Dressage Rulebook 2013 changes. Old Tests 10, 20, 36, 104, 106 deleted.
The following tests changed to enable half marks: 108, Intermediate II. All Senior,
U21 and Para current FEI Tests also changed to enable half marks.
- 2012 FEI Pony Riders, Olympic PSG and Para tests added.
- Improved "Rider Chooses Test" process. It is now possible to enter the same Horse/Rider combination with a different bridle number. This should only be used to enable the combination to compete more than once in a "Rider Chooses Test" class.
- Improved Registration process.
works with all your favourite Dressage and Riding Tests:
R.D.A. and Para-
British Riding Clubs The Pony Club
British Horse Driving Trials Association
Side Saddle Association
The inclusion of a test in Tracking-Up! implies no right
to use. No test may be used without the appropriate authority of the issuing organisation.